The Oasis at Scholar's Landing offers private accommodations at an affordable price for low to moderate income-qualified seniors. Our residents include private pay spend down individuals as well as those eligible to qualify for the Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance Pension.
Eligible residents have the following characteristics:
• The community has a maxium income requirement. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the community to determine if you qualify.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
• Activities Room
• Beauty Salon
• Computer Room
• Meditation Room
• Resident Care Room
• Exercise Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
• Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
• Assistance with activities of daily living, including (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
• Assistance with medication management
• Housekeeping, including laundry
• Assistance with qualifying for Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance (pre move-in)
• Transportation to doctor's appointments and group activities
• A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities
• Assistance with VA Aid & Attendance Claim Application through our third party partner Aging Options
Oasis at Scholars Landing was a product of a strategic partnership between Mia Senior Living Solutions and The Integral Group.
To learn more about our past partnership, please contact our office.