Phone: 317-297-9000 Fax: 317-297-9374 To view the facility floor plans please click here. www.oasis-alf.com
The Oasis at 30th offers private accommodations at an affordable price for low to moderate individuals. Our residents include private pay spend down individuals as well as those eligible to qualify for the Indiana Aged and Disabled Medicaid Waiver, Money Follows the Person or Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance Pension.
Eligible residents have the following characteristics:
• The community has a maxium income requirement. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the community to determine if you qualify.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
• Activities Room
• Beauty Salon
• Computer Room
• Meditation Room
• Resident Care Room
• Exercise Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
• Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
• Assistance with activities of daily living, including (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
• Assistance with medication management
• Housekeeping, including laundry
• Assistance with qualifying for Medicaid Waiver and/or Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance (pre move-in)
• Transportation to doctor's appointments and group activities
• A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities
• Adult Day Care
• Onsite Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Oasis at 30th is a product of a strategic partnership between Mia Senior Living Solutions and The Integral Group.
To learn more on our partnership please click here or contact our office.