Phone: 202-671-6553 Fax: 202-265-1405 www.themarigoldat11st.com
The Marigold at 11th Street Assisted Living Facility offers private accommodation at an affordable price for low to moderate income public housing seniors in the heart of Washington DC.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and accessible bathrooms in an urban setting. Residents also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
• Dining & Activities Room
• Outdoor Patio
• Quite Area
• Resident Care Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we also provide a secured entrance to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
• Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
• Assistance with activities of daily living (including meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathroom, grooming, etc.)
• Assistance with qualifying for the EPD Medicaid Waiver and/or Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance (pre move-in)
• A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities